JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally has been upgraded to a Category 2 storm, with maximum winds of 100 mph.
Forecasters said the forward speed has slowed to 6 mph as rapid intensification continues.
Conditions are expected to deteriorate Monday night on the Gulf Coast.
- House committee blasts conditions, staff ‘indifference’ at ICE migrant centers
- Deion Sanders holds first news conference as JSU’s head football coach
- ‘Tell my mom I love her’: Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- LIVE: White House press secretary holds briefing
- Full List: Bed Bath & Beyond plans to close these stores by the end of 2020