JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally has been upgraded to a Category 2 storm, with maximum winds of 100 mph.
Forecasters said the forward speed has slowed to 6 mph as rapid intensification continues.
Conditions are expected to deteriorate Monday night on the Gulf Coast.
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault