JACKSON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – Sandbags will be available to neighbors along the Mississippi Gulf Coast ahead of Hurricane Ida.
The self-serve sandbags will be available on Friday, August 27 at the following locations:
- Beck Park, 671 Division St.
- Migues Park, 425 Parker St.
- Cavalier Park, 2059 Lawrence St
- A.J. Holloway Sports Complex, 765 Wells Drive
- Fire Station 8, 8479 Woolmarket Road
- Fire Station 9, 9370 Oaklawn Road.
- Near Marine under I-110 bridge
- Orange Grove Community Center on Dedeaux Road
- Fire Station on 42nd Avenue
- Intersection of Hewes Ave. and Glover St.
- Hancock County Horse Arena, 4184 Kiln Delisle Road
- Old Hancock County Complex, 3068 Longfellow Drive
- Lakeshore Community Center, 6440 Lower Bay Road
- Bayside Fire Department, 6215 West Hinds Street
- West Hancock Fire Department, 16006 Washington Street
- Diamondhead City Hall, 5000 Diamondhead Circle
- Ocean Springs – Public Works Department, 712 A Pine Drive
- Moss Point – New Central Fire Station, 4204 Bellview Street
- Gautier – Behind City Hall, Highway 90
- Pascagoula – Jackson County Fairgrounds, 2902 Shortcut Rd
- West Division Roads Department – N. Washington Avenue (Hwy. 609), Ocean Springs
- Central Division Roads Dept – 8500 Jim Ramsey Road, Vancleave
- East Division Roads Department – 10825 Hwy. 63, Moss Point
- Forts Lake Fire Department – 10701 Forts Lake Road, Moss Point
- Escatawpa Fire Station – 3801 Sentinel Dr, Moss Point
- Fontainebleau Fire Department – 3901 Hwy. 57 South, Ocean Springs
- St. Andrews Fire Department – 1401 Elm Street, Ocean Springs
Neighbors are asked to bring their own shovels. Bags will be provided.
Click here to keep up with the Storm Team 12 forecast ahead of Ida.