HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Leaders with Southern Pine Electric said the power company is preparing for Hurricane Sally. The storm is expected to affect neighbors in the Pine Belt this week.
Click here for more information from Southern Pine.
- MSP working to secure Lansing Capitol and surrounding areas
- Mexican police chasing ‘Bin Laden,’ Sinaloa cartel associates
- National Weather Service issues fire danger alert for Jones County
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former Oklahoma lawmaker leaves Republican party
- Newsfeed Now: Impeachment heading to the Senate, dog reunited with owners 12 years later