JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Tropical Storm Beta formed in the Gulf of Mexico on Friday.
The storm is expected to reach hurricane strength as it drifts toward the Texas coastline.
- COVID-19 relief package hangs in the balance as lawmakers stay along party lines
- 81-year-old ‘Fitness Gran’ takes over TikTok
- 12 News Investigates: Pandemic Tax Scams
- City of Jackson voting precinct changes, absentee voting information for 2021 municipal elections
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria