JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Tropical Storm Beta formed in the Gulf of Mexico on Friday.
The storm is expected to reach hurricane strength as it drifts toward the Texas coastline.
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- Standing in the gap: grassroots efforts to tackle inequities in education
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings