JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Tropical Storm Marco made landfall near the mouth of the Mississippi River Monday evening.
The storm is expected to become a tropical depression later in the evening.
Click here to keep up with the Storm Team 12 forecast.
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Governor Reeves speaks at White House
- SCOTUS to hear arguments on ACA, where does Mississippi stand in the fight on healthcare?
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting