JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A Tropical Storm Watch has been expanded to include more counties in Mississippi, including areas along and south of U.S. Route 84.
Tropical storm conditions are possible in the next 48 hours. To read a full Tropical Storm Sally update and discussion click here: http://bit.ly/3iyAgrO.
- Mississippians react to sharp increase in gas prices
- Summer camps to return in the Pine Belt
- Mississippi Legislative Black Caucus opposes Reeves’ declaration of April as Confederate Heritage Month
- Mississippi Moment: Small uptick in COVID cases for Thursday
- VWSD, William Carey partner for education initiative