HATTIESBURG, Miss. (WHLT) – Due to Hurricane Sally, William Carey University leaders announced classes on the Tradition campus and the Hattiesburg campus have been cancelled for Monday night and Tuesday.
Offices will be closed on both campuses on Tuesday as well. The Baton Rouge campus is not affected by this announcement.
The Hattiesburg campus of William Carey University will resume normal operations Wednesday, September 16, with classes and offices on the usual schedule. The Tradition campus will remain closed due to adverse weather conditions.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Rhode Island doctor accused of ‘recklessly’ exposing patients, staff to COVID-19
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- New Jersey causes stir by making smokers eligible for COVID vaccine